Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Arielle in Marudi

Here are some pictures of Arielle in Marudi. I think she enjoyed herself immensely. She was so tired out by the end of the day that she slept early and we had no trouble at all putting her to bed. Over the week she has learned to say “bye bye” and to take my hand when she wants to “hold hands”.


Balancing Act at home



Enjoying the Canopy Walk at Marudi Park



Cheeky look



Running around the huge compound

But when she got back, she has been so “manja” with us. When I put her at my parents’ place on Monday, she was difficult. I guess after spending the whole week with us, she just wants us to be around all the time. With babysitter, she just din want to sleep. Oh well, I hope she gets back into her routine soon.

5 comments:

Ann said...

cannot see pics!!!

Dini said...

not yet load la....all the pics in Jon's lap top...will load tonite...;)

Julie said...

I like the pic of her playing on the cement floor. It reminds me of those days in my grandparents house at the kampung. I used to play and run bare-footed with my sisters and cousins.

Dini said...

yalor..as I was telling John..when Arielle is back in Marudi she is the kampung girl!

Poh Nee said...

You have been tagged!