Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday WY!!!

Just wanna wish a very good friend of mine HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We have known each other for more than 10 years. Imagine time flies. She is honest, frank and you definitely can rely on her to tell you when you are not going on the right path. That is a very hard trait to find in a friend and we all need that. She is thoughtful, generous and just helps out her mates whenever she can. 2ann and ponytales can testify to that.

I want to take this opportunity to thank WY for :
-making my wedding ring pillow (I had view of it again while unpacking)
-bathing baby during my confinement (even though she had to bear some conflicts within the household)
-making the most yummiest chicken essence for me (can do again ar..when the next batch of kampong kai comes from Marudi?)
-giving me so many baby stuff that really saved me a lot
-giving me household items when I moved out of my family home
-taking care of baby when needed
-and..for many other thoughtful things

She bakes the best cheesecakes at such reasonable prices. Hey people, let me know if there are any orders.

WY, may God bless you & your family always!!

3 comments:

Wai Yin said...

haha..thanks...anytime...

Anonymous said...

I am agreed with Dini, WY really help us a lot. I love her cheese cakes. Anytime got extra let me know ha ha ha ha. Really thank her for all her help in part of our life.

Ann said...

2ann confirms all said is TRUE!

No words were in any way coerced or misrepresented!